OCBC Bank has made its credit card with 3D secure compliance, the latest security by Visa (named Verified by Visa) and MasterCard (named MasterCard SecureCode) to protect card holders against online fraud. To activate the 3D secure to safeguard your OCBC credit card, you need to go through 5 simple steps:
- Visit https://www.ocbc.com.my/internet-banking/
- At the OCBC Internet Banking page, select “Sign Up” to register
- Key in your Credit Card or OCBC ATM Card number (10 or 16 digits) and its 6-digit PIN and click “Submit”
- Key in your preferred Login ID and Password. Check on the box next to TERMS & CONDITIONS and click “Submit”
- To select your preferred 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) token, just follow the instructions provided onscreen and complete your OCBC Internet Banking registration.
Security Tips: Login ID and Password are case-sensitive. For prevention, please use combination of upper and lower case characters. Choose a Password that contains both numeric and alphabetic characters represented in both upper and lower cases; and avoid using date of birth, pet’s name or common names. The minimum password length is 6 characters. Example of a good password: g00dpA55w0rD, mYp4s5w0Rd.